CHUG Agenda Reports
(Press CTRL + or - to make text larger or smaller) OR (View > Text Size on some browsers)
CHUG_Agenda Date: 02/07/2008 Seq: 1
Topics to be discussed during the CHUG Meeting on 2/07/2008
- The Monthly Business Meeting.
- How to access your web based email from any computer.
- How to use a Thumb Drive.
- One row of tables will be set up in the back of the audience for those who bring lap tops. Please let us know if you prefer this format, we will increase the number of tables each week until there are enough spaces for all who wish to bring their laptop during the CHUG meeting.
- Please send an email to Bob Trombley (rst@SaddlebaglakeResort.net) detailing any topics you would like to have discussed at future CHUG meetings. Future agenda's will be chosen from these topics. And a new schedule posted around 7 PM on Wednesday evening. You can then review this agenda and decide if you want to bring your laptop with you to the next day's meeting.
- Wi-Fi High Speed Internet Access should be available to all in the Clubhouse during the meeting. After the meeting it will only be available in the Annex.
- Note! Should you ever try to use the Wi-Fi High Speed Internet Access in the Annex and find that it is not working. Please notify Bob Trombley(696-0005) or Bob Staib (696-3217) of the problem so they can arrange to have it fixed promptly. This free Wi-Fi access should be available to all Saddlebaggers 24/7 except when the Annex is in use for some other Resort activity.